With more than 130 guests the handover celebration of the paving stone plant was held with the presence of:
- Minister of the Prime Minister’s Office: Gergely Gulyás
- Member of the National Assembly: Katalin Csöbör
- Austrian Ambassador in Hungary: Elisabeth Ellison-Kramer
The new 3.200m2 production unit has been built as part of a project funded by the EU. From planning to solemn opening, the project had a lead time of three years.
« The plant extension in Alsózsolca is a pioneering step for our company, which secures the location for decades. With the additional state-of-the-art production, this will allow us to further strengthen our market position in Hungary and shorten our transport routes facility, we have created 25 new jobs in the region », explains Klaus Einfalt, Member of the Board of SW Umwelttechnik.
With a total investment of EUR 7 million, the new production line includes state-of-the-art technology concrete batch plant produced by MCT Group:
- No. 14 different type of aggregates, for total storage of 900 m3
- No. 3 cement silo, for a total storage of 400 m3
- No. 1 planetary mixer 2250/1500 for base mix
- No. 1 planetary mixer 750/500 for coloured face mix
- Concrete distribution through feeding belt and flying bucket
Eng. Alessandro Di Cesare affirmed: « With around 250 employees in Hungary, SW Umwelttechnik is an important player in the Europe. We worked to develop a long-term partnership, thanks to the flexibility of our approach other than the high quality of our solutions ».
We are proud of our work, many thanks to our staff for their commitment!
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
#BuildingLife #MCTItaly #PrecastConcrete #BuildGreen #Block&Paver #HollowBlock #Paver