Ede, Holland: the most headache-free way to design and start a Precast Plant
The new MCT Italy Plant installed in Netherlands sets the bar high as a perfect example of a turn key solution.
This MCT Italy set up can produce any kind of concrete of any slump and it is efficiently distributes in all the 4 production bays by no. 4 high speed flying buckets.
In this case the higher slump concrete, very easy to push, mold and smooth out is poured into the different moulds by no. 3 automatic casting machines.
The low slump concrete is used for hollow core production and the extruder is fed automatically by a dedicated concrete distributor.
Another masterpiece by MCT Italy.
- Automatic aggregates loading system
- 16 aggregates storage (960 m3 total capacity – 1.550 ton)
- 2 planetary mixer EPM 3000/2000
- 6 powder silo (480 m3 – 650 ton total capacity)
- Humidity and Plasticity control
- Automation and CompuNet® Software
- 3 high speed flying buckets of 2 m3 capacity
- 3 automatic casting machine BR 2.0
- 1 automatic concrete distributor CG 2.0