Rocla pyt ltd makes concrete pipes with MCT Italy customized batch plant.
Rocla Pty Ltd is a leading Australian supplier of concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. Rocla has been a part of New Zealand’s Fletcher Building group since March 2005.
Rocla provides a uniquely comprehensive range of innovative engineered solutions for stormwater piping, pits, headwalls and Box Culverts, sewerage piping and access systems, irrigation, stormwater detention and treatment, rainwater harvesting, water storage, bridging and earth retention, as well as concrete poles, building columns, boardwalks and railway sleepers.
MCT Italy developed greenfield and turnkey project in full partnership with the customer and local representatives Bennett Equipment. Complete batching system and automation control for all components:
- Drive Over receiving hopper directly from truck with capacity over 25 m3
- Aggregates storage 350 ton for 5 different type
- No. 2 Powder silo of 50 ton each
- Planetary mixer of 1500/1000 with 1m3 concrete output
The plant fully complies with Australian Standards, both for mechanical and electrical regulations.
The turn key project as concerns site organization, erection and lifting equipment has been really well organized by all the three parties involved: MCT Italy, MCT Italy local partner & the customer.
The batching plant confirms that our customers oriented solutions together with high quality components are the win-win cards to play.
- Automatic Aggregates Loading System
- 5 Aggregates Bins 350 ton storage
- 1 Planetary Mixer EPM 1500/1000
- 2 Cement Silos 50 Ton each
- Moisture & Plasticity Control Systems
- Automation System Compunet®