#DidYouKnow: 39% of global energy-related carbon emissions come from buildings and construction? With this huge global carbon footprint, the MCT precast batch plants play a significant part in reducing carbon emissions and help to create a green climate-resilient environment for our future.
This year the World Green Building Council is raising awareness about the carbon emissions from all stages of a building’s lifecycle to encourage new green practices and solutions in the concrete industry.
Find out more about MCT Group latest innovations in the building of Batch Plant and Concrete Distribution System:
- Tower Batch Plant with reduced footprint, space saving avoiding neighbourhood disruption
- Completely cladded and covered plant for reduced pollution and noise emissions
- Tower Batch Plant runs with lower power consumption as materials are moved by gravity
- Special dust filters with self cleaning system to control dust from silo, mixer and internal areas
- Saving on wear and tear components
Furthermore a complete Automatic Concrete Transport system with high-speed flying bucket and casting machine:
- No need to use truck mixers for concrete transport
- Increased concrete quality based on a just-in-time call
- Improvements in the precast yard production safety and the quality of the finished product
- Increase the space available based on truck mixer pathway absence
- Construction time can be reduced up to 50%
- Saving manpower hours by up to 30% and green features to make our buildings more #environmentallyfriendly.
Get a sneak peek into some of Precast Production latest waves in the green building movement to support more cost-effective renewable energy solutions.
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org
#BuildingLife #MCTItaly #PrecastConcrete #BuildGreen #Builtenvironment #Greenbuildings #Climatechange