In your capacity as data subject, you have the rights of articles 15 – 22 of REGULATION EU 2016/679 and, specifically, the right to:
1) obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
2) obtain information:
- a) on the source of the personal data;
- b) on the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) on the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) on the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1 of REGULATION EU 2016/679;
- e) on the entities or categories of entity to whom or to which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing;
- a) the update, rectification of data or, where interested therein, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- b) the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their contents, to the entities to whom or to which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
4) object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data that concern you for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for market surveys or commercial communications, with the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods over the phone and/or by regular post. Please note that the right of the data subject to object, as per point b) above, for purposes of direct marketing by automated methods includes traditional methods and that, in any case, the data subject shall have the option of exercising the right to object also in part. The data subject, therefore, may decide to receive only communications by traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
5) lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
The data subject may exercise his/her rights by sending a clearly formulated e-mail to the addresses indicated above
The Site uses:
session cookies, the use of which is not instrumental to the collection of personal data that identify the User, since it is limited to the transmission of data identifying the session in the form of numbers generated automatically by the server. Session cookies are not permanently stored on the User’s device and are deleted automatically when the browser is shut down. Third-party cookies for sharing on some of the main social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, WhatsApp, YouTube) and for statistical purposes or for advertising promotion (Google Analytics – Google Adwords) – Each time the User decides to interact with the plug-ins or accesses the Site after logging in through his/her Facebook or LinkedIn account, certain personal information may be obtained by the administrators of the social network platforms (for example, the User’s visit to the Site). Vicomec S.r.l. does not have access to the data that are collected and processed autonomously by the administrators of social network or statistical analysis platforms. For more information on the logic and methods of processing of the data collected from the social networks or of the statistical services, users are invited to read the privacy notices supplied by the entities that provide the services in question:
- Google Plus
- Google Analytics
The site does not make use of technical or profiling cookies transmitted directly by the administrators of the site.