Our MAV Vertical shaft planetary mixers are extremely sturdy and reliable.
The heart of the batching plant
The heart of the batching plant is the mixer which is designed according to type and capacity of concrete production required by our customers.
MCT customizes the mixers in the batching plant design, taking care of every detail of the integration and connection of this core device with the batching plant.
Our commitment is to guarantee concrete production in every kind of climate situations, through an optimal mixing technology also with hot water, chiller or ice flakes.
In order to completely fullfill our customers’ request, chemicals, granulate or powders pigments, and steel, plastic or glass fibers can be added during the mixing phase
Sturdiness and reliability
MAV planetary mixers main feature is the mixing technology, performed by a set of arms and blades, which ensure the covering of every point of the mixing tub in a very small time.
The countercourrent mixing action makes these mixers perfect for the homogeneous and consistent production of different materials and, in particular, for the production of concrete of each kind and variety.
MAV planetary mixers specifications:
- High productivity: due to reduced mixing time
- Rotation: double simultaneous, due to the mixers stars with three or more arms
- Fluidity: of the mix, as peripheral arms bring back the mix under the mixer stars
- High compatibility: both for dry or wet mixes
- High homogeneity: homogeneity guaranteed also in long time mixing
- Fast emptying: no residue, no “segregation effect” (ie, the separation of components)
- High reliability: mixing tank lined with wear-resistant steel plates, mixing blades in special high hardness cast iron