Dual Rail Flying Buckets
Overhead Flying buckets designed to run on two rails around the bay anchored on special supports.
MAIN FEATURES of the AEROVAN TYPE FLYNG BUCKET
- Capacities up to 5-1/4 yd³ (4 m3 )
- Max speed 787.5 ft/min (240 meters/min)
- Minimum radial curved 11.5 feet (3.5 meter)
- 4 wheel drive with speed and turning managed by the inverter
- Overcoming slopes up to 5 degrees
AEROVAN Flying buckets are provided with an innovative hi-tech wi-fi control system through the Compumat Control System included with each system.
Through this system, at any moment, the operator can monitor the bucket and its position in real time.
Through the Tele-Assistance, it's possible to monitor, update and test the system remotely.