Compumat: Concrete Batch Plant Automation
Compumat Batch Control System
Compumat is a computerized automation system that allows the supervision and management of concrete batching plants, aggregate bin load systems and Concrete Delivery Systems by Flying Bucket.
This automated control system consists of modular units developed from years of designing systems with our team of our electrical engineers. Today it allows MCT to integrate their knowledge with the most updated technologies such as PLC's and Wi-Fi.
Compumat, is installed on a common personal computer with Windows operating System and allows the system to provide:
- simplicity of use
- overall reliability
- longer operating life
- ease of upgrades and expansion
This is system has been developed and tested for:
- weighing dosing systems
- volumetric dosing systems
- chemical admixtures systems
- Temperature and steam control
- moisture with "on the fly" water correction
- concrete plasticity control
- Data remote transmissions
- Tracking systems for truck mixers.
Back to top
The operator monitors, manages the operations and modifies the data fields and can supervise all batch operations by simply watching the video control system applied.
Our tested software programs allow for:
- Batch Data and Formula Reports
- Daily Production and Software Management.
- Management of Casting Bed Concrete Requirements
- Inventory Management
- Concrete Process Optimization
- Automatic Testing and Diagnosis
- Data storage of the plant functions
- Database Management from MCT developed software.
The Use of Hard Disk as a storage archive insuring the following history:
- All batched loads
- All machine processes
- All customer delivery tickets
- All data sent to dispatch
- All periodic statistic parameters
It's also possible to print daily production reports, formulas and total yardage.
Back to top
With Compumat the Entire Cycle of concrete production is automated.
The are multiple ways to call for the start of a batch:
- Via radio, allowing to the operator to determine the formula and also the destination; this way allows the distribution system to minimize the timing of production cycles.
- By a low level indicator inserted in the hopper that can automatically call for the next batch.
- By networking with external machines (PC, PLC, WI-FI or GSM REMOTE CONTROL )
The Compumat can receive calls from multiple location and for every location a different priority can be assigned so that production is optimized.
Then, while the mixer is working on a batch, the system optimizes the production cycle pre-loading the scales for the next batch with the requested material from the new formula.
Finally, during batching and concrete delivery operations, the operator is warned by the Compumat System of any possible anomalies and then signals the operator with alarms should any parameters be out of tolerance or limit switches not met. All alarms are registered and the registration can be used to correct future problems.
MCT Compumat Batch Plant Automation Brochure
(PDF - 2MB)
Back to top